OptiLube Active 11ml Syr CHG Free Bx10
Supplier Part: 1168
Unit: PAC 10
OptiLube Active 11ml Syr Chlorhexidine Free Bx10
OptiLube Active CHG Free is ideally suited to patients with a contraindication or sensitivity to Chlorhexidine.
OptiLube Active CHG Free is part of our catheterisation jelly range, a range of sterile, lubricating pre-filled syringes, developed specifically for use during urethral catheterisation.
Chlorhexidine has been identified as the cause of hypersensitivity reactions in some patients, which is why we offer a choice of three catheterisation jellies.
OptiLube Active CHG Free contains Lidocaine 2%, meaning the patient benefits from a sterile lubrication with the local anaesthetic properties.
Features and benefits:
- Available in 11ml volume.
- Each syringe is individually wrapped in a rupture resistant blister pack.
- Syringe falls easily from its protective blister packaging, supporting an Aseptic Non-Touch Technique.
- Manufacturing, expiry dates, and LOT numbers, on each syringes tear off strip are easy to retain for accurate recording.
- Provided in a familiar and recommended syringe format.
- Easy-to-prime syringe for precise and controlled application of sterile lubrication.
- Rounded tip for comfort when inserting into the urethra.
- Note product similar to picture shown above.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.