Walmay Cryospray 300ml
Supplier Part: WH121/WMWAL/WH099
This product has been discontinued. It will still be purchasable while stocks last but will not be restocked after this point.
as keratoses, condaylomata, warts, skin tags and other skin lesions
every day using Walmay Cryospray. Not only is the procedure simple, there are many benefits for both the physician and the patient in its use.
- Minimum preparation and quick application, therefore faster patient turn around
- No anaesthesia
- Little if any patient after care required
- Cryosurgery is well received by patients
Liquid nitrogen cryosurgery using Walmay Cryospray is probably the simplest and quickest procedure you could execute during a consultation. Liquid Nitrogen is relatively inexpensive and widely distributed throughout Australia. In times of increasing cost pressures for both the physician and patient, the practitioner who uses Walmay Cryospray benefits both by:-
- Increasing productivity. In about the same time that it takes to write a referral, the primary care practitioner can treat the patient.
- Saving the patient considerable time and expense. The treatment is normally carried out in the one interview, therefore your patient is spared the time and associated expenses of a referral.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.