BSN Actimove Sling Collar & Cuff Support
Supplier Part: 72859-18
Unit: Bx 2
Actimove® Sling Comfort is the superior comfort arm sling for a stable and supported forearm. It comes in the space-friendly two-roll dispenser box and features a useful on pack measuring system, which facilitates a quick application for an individual, easily adjustable and universal patient fit.
- Provides arm slings for all patients and keep inventory low by choosing the dispenser box.
- The one-Fits-All sling allows for individual length and adjustment and various application styles in one product.
- Help to prevent patients from experiencing neck pressure thanks to the broad 5.5cm wide sling.
- The padded strap and Y-tab closure system provide effective vertical support to the collarbone and upper limb area.
- Y-tab hook system facilitates secure clinical positioning.
- 2 rolls x 12m in a Dispenser Box.
- 28 Y-tabs are included in each box.
- Fracture management (e.g. clavicle, scapular, humeral, and greater tuberosity fractures).
- Support while wearing a cast or splint.
- Joint dislocations (e.g. acromioclavicular & sternoclavicular dislocations, shoulder luxation).
- Temporary arm stabilisation in emergency/paramedic care.
- Machine washable at 40°C
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.