Gammex Latex Powdered Glove Size 7.5
Supplier Part: 330047075
Unit: Bx 50
Bulk Unit: 4 per Case
We are currently experiencing very high demand for this product, so there will be a delay in fulfilling your order. Please be assured we are working with our suppliers to expedite more stock as soon as possible.
Powdered Surgical Gloves
Gammex premium quality, powdered surgical gloves are suitable for a wide range of surgical procedures. Gammex offers you the sensitivity and comfort required for surgical procedures together with Ansell’s high quality barrier protection.
White coloured natural rubber latex.
- Powdered glove offering strength, fit and feel.
- Exceptional comfort and reduced hand fatigue due to its soft and malleable, yet resilient latex formula.
- Innovative manufacturing process for maximum tactile sensitivity in fingers and palm.
- Finely controlled powder levels to reduce field contamination.
- Low allergenicity glove with total extractible proteins levels < 50ug/dm2.
- Low residual chemical levels.
- A.R.T (Advanced Rheology Technology) process for highest barrier protection standards reduces the risk of pin holes and enhances the tensile strength of the glove.
- Excellent moisture control reduces risk of electrosurgery shocks.
Micro-textured surface ensures both wet and dry grip.
Powdered surgical glove.
- Textured fingers and palm provides secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions.
- Made on an anatomical former for excellent comfort and fit.
- Maintains shape, grip and sensitivity throughout the operation.
- Thick reinforced tapered cuff for added strength and improved gown grip.
- Straight cuff to prevent roll down.
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L & R for easy identification.
- Statistically tested to an AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) of 0.065 before packaging, for lower incidence of pinholes. Exceeds world standards.
- Virgin packaging materials; minimising field contamination.
- Gamma irradiation sterilised.
- Meets EN46002, EN 29002, ISO 9001.2000, BSEN455, ASTM standards.
- Carries the CE Mark.
- Factory meets GMP certification standards of BSI and FDA.