Ansell Gammex Latex Powdered Glove Size 8
Supplier Part: 330047080
Unit: Bx 50
Bulk Unit: 4 per Case
Powdered Surgical Gloves
Gammex premium quality, powdered surgical gloves are suitable for a wide range of surgical procedures. Gammex offers you the sensitivity and comfort required for surgical procedures together with Ansell’s high quality barrier protection.
White coloured natural rubber latex.
- Powdered glove offering strength, fit and feel.
- Exceptional comfort and reduced hand fatigue due to its soft and malleable, yet resilient latex formula.
- Innovative manufacturing process for maximum tactile sensitivity in fingers and palm.
- Finely controlled powder levels to reduce field contamination.
- Low allergenicity glove with total extractible proteins levels < 50ug/dm2.
- Low residual chemical levels.
- A.R.T (Advanced Rheology Technology) process for highest barrier protection standards reduces the risk of pin holes and enhances the tensile strength of the glove.
- Excellent moisture control reduces risk of electrosurgery shocks.
Micro-textured surface ensures both wet and dry grip.
Powdered surgical glove.
- Textured fingers and palm provides secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions.
- Made on an anatomical former for excellent comfort and fit.
- Maintains shape, grip and sensitivity throughout the operation.
- Thick reinforced tapered cuff for added strength and improved gown grip.
- Straight cuff to prevent roll down.
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L & R for easy identification.
- Statistically tested to an AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) of 0.065 before packaging, for lower incidence of pinholes. Exceeds world standards.
- Virgin packaging materials; minimising field contamination.
- Gamma irradiation sterilised.
- Meets EN46002, EN 29002, ISO 9001.2000, BSEN455, ASTM standards.
- Carries the CE Mark.
- Factory meets GMP certification standards of BSI and FDA.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.