Halyard Hand Drape Sterile - Case/11
Supplier Part: 77450
Unit: Ct 11
Halyard Hand Drape Sterile
For the full range of orthopedic procedures, we’ve got you covered. Halyard Health Orthopedic Drapes offer the optimum combination of features to meet the rigorous demands of orthopedic surgery, from hand procedures to hip replacements. ORTHOARTS* drapes provide added protection. Made with heavy-duty fabric, these drapes may eliminate the need for costly drape layering. Designed for safety and convenience, they also feature CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement for fluid management.
Halyard Health drapes are developed to protect you and your patients and include the following features:
- Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments
- Fabric that’s resistant to tearing, strikethrough and abrasion, while providing secure attachment of lines and tubes
- Much lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission
- Fluid collection pouches
- Armboard covers for additional coverage
- UOM: Case/11
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.