Halyard Minor Procedure Fenestrated Drape Sterile - Ctn/19
Supplier Part: 89209
Unit: Ct 19
The Halyard Minor Procedure Fenestrated Drape is a sterile drape with a 15cm square circular fenestration with fabric reinforcement and positioning tape that makes it ideal for many surgical procedures. Designed for safety and convenience, Halyard Health drapes are developed to protect you and your patients.
- Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments
- Fabric that’s resistant to tearing, strikethrough, and abrasion, while providing secure attachment for line and tubes
- Resistance to strikethrough from alcohol and other prep solutions
- Lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission
- A choice of fabric reinforcements, designed either to reduce instrument slippage or control fluid run-off
- Size: 193 x 315cm
- UOM: Ctn/19
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.