Fragile skin in best hands
At Leukoplast®, we believe that wound care should be tailored to the patient's needs. Our Leukoplast® skin sensitive products offer the right solution for patients with fragile and compromised skin;
- Older patients, an ever-growing group who frequently suffer from fragile skin,
- Patients whose skin is compromised as a result of disease, medication or long-term treatment,
- Infants whose skin is not yet fully developed and is therefore extra sensitive.
Leukoplast® Skin Sensitive Fixation Tape
For secure fixation of wound dressings or secondary fixation of medical devices.
- Easy to tear by hand without need of scissors.
- Antimicrobial spool and snap-ring for a reduced risk of cross-contamination: greater than 99.9% MRSA reduction within 6 hours.
- Fast and easy application.
Leukoplast® Hypafix® skin sensitive
For fixation of larger wound dressings
- Can be easily adjusted to the size needed
- Especially suitable for moving body parts
- Distinctive design for an easy product recognition
Leukoplast Hypafix - Wide Area Dressing Fixation
When secure dressings are required, wide-area fixation now has an established place alongside surgical tapes and fixation bandages. Wide-area fixation with Hypafix ideally combines the advantages of the conventional systems because:
- secure and rapid fixation is possible on nearly all, even frequently moving and highly contoured parts of the body;
- the entire wound dressing is protected against contamination;
- cutting to size eliminates unnecessary wastage;
- the backing material is soft and pliable;
- the adhesive is skin-friendly and adheres reliably;
- wide-area fixation can be easily and rapidly applied.
The skin-friendly, highly breathable wide-area fixation film is designed to protect reliably against water, bacteria and contaminants.
- Permeable to water vapour and lets the skin breathe;
- skin friendly,
- very good initial and permanent adhesion,
- stretchable, durable and high wearing comfort.
- barrier against bacteria, viruses and contaminants,
- prevents skin maceration and tension blisters.