Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. The company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries.
Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives. They have a committed workforce of more than 10,000 spread across 42 countries dedicated to the manufacture, marketing and distribution of our products all around the world.
They are innovators striving to create advanced solutions and technology that will solve the challenges industrial workers, countries work to create a safer and protected world.
Whether at work or outside the workplace, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
Top Picks From Our Ansell Range
GAMMEX Smart Pack
Introducing the new Ansell GAMMEX Smart Pack. A new Smart Pack for your busy workplace. Designed with innovations that will make stocking, dispensing and opening gloves easier and safer in the OR. The superior quality of GAMMEX remains the same however the packaging has been given a SMART new look.
- Every box lasts longer with more pairs of gloves available per box.
- The new pack can be opened either vertically or horizontally to fit a customer’s shelf configuration.
- Glove Return Slot - new slot for easy return of un-used gloves.
- Improved pull-open tabs and improved perforation enables effortless opening.
- Finger tabs - Insert two fingers into the special finger tabs to either lift the dispenser boxes out of the carton; or, to carry the lightweight box from one place to another.
- Wider, Curve-shaped Vertical Opening - the hand-friendly opening makes it easier to grab gloves out of the box.
- Barcode on Opening - all key information such as product type, glove size and expiry date now accessible on the opening side.
GAMMEX Surgical Gloves
A powdered latex surgical glove. The textured surface facilitates a better grip on instruments in both damp and dry environments, and the tapered cuff design ensures a secure hold on the surgical gown. Gloves are powdered for easy donning and double gloving.
Ansell Gammex Latex Dermashield 7.5
GAMMEX® Latex DermaShield® gloves provide enhanced donning ability through their polymer lining. The DermaShield® finish enables you to don with damp or dry hands. GAMMEX® Latex DermaShield® gloves’ specific grip characteristics enable you to positively grip instruments whilst the smooth upper surface allows for effective manipulation of delicate items such as suture material.
- Powder-free glove offering strength, softness, comfort and grip.
- DermaShield® Coating (animal-free) polymer lining with hydrophilic and hydrophobic elements facilitates damp donning and intra-operative changes.
- Excellent latex moisture control maintains shape and fit with hand.
- P.E.A.R.L. (Protein and Endogenous Allergen Reduction Leaching) wash technology delivers low levels of residual proteins and chemicals, reducing the risk of latex and chemical sensitisation.
- Moisture control reduces risk of electrosurgery shocks.
- PV100 accelerator is completely consumed during processing leaving non detectable chemical accelerator residue – thereby reducing the risk of contact dermatitis.
Ansell Gammex Non-Latex Glove Size 6
The GAMMEX Powder Free Neoprene Surgical Gloves offer the best of both worlds; they are latex free and accelerator free. Chemical sensitivity (Type IV reactions) can be confused with latex sensitivity, in the absence of specific testing. DermaPrene Ultra addresses both risk factors by being both accelerator and latex free.
Gammex PF DermaPrene surgical gloves are manufactured from a new generation neoprene blend, which mimics the characteristics of natural rubber latex, and additionally provides increased tensile strength and greater puncture resistance.
Green colour for instant identification as a synthetic glove, reducing confusion and risk to both staff and patients with sensitive skin.
- Powder free synthetic glove offering strength, softness, comfort and grip
- Puncture resistant
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining contains hydrophilic and hydrophobic domains, which facilitate dry, damp and double donning
- Moisture control reduces risk of electro surgery shocks
- Surface finish
- Mild textured finish
- Neoprene material provides excellent grip and improved sensitivity
- Neoprene – Ansell’s formulation provides you with greater softness and strength. No natural rubber latex associated proteins
- Accelerator free (no chemical residuals)
- Molecularly cross-linked Neoprene produces a soft, comfortable glove with enhanced fit and feel.
- Provides secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions.
- Thinner fingers and palm for increased tactile sensitivity.
- Specific curved finger former specially selected for Neoprene characteristics. Widened thumb ball for reduced palm pressure and improved comfort.
- Maintains shape and fit with hand moisture.
- Straight, thinner cuff to improve softness and comfort: 305mm length.
- Wide ‘sticky band’ positioned at the cuff end to secure gown and prevent roll down.
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L and R for easy identification.
- Statistically tested to an AQL of 0.065 before packaging for pinholes.
- Meets AS/NZS 4179.
- Carries the CE Mark, conforms to EN 455 and ISO 10282.
- Gamma irradiation sterilised.
- Meets ASTM standards.
- Complies to FDA QSR (Quality System Regulation).
- Use of virgin packaging materials, minimising field contamination.
- Manufactured in compliant facility ISO 13485.
Ansell Gammex Latex Micro Glove Size 5.5
Gammex® Powder Free Latex Micro-Thin™ combines all that you love about Micro-Thin™ Nutex® with advanced properties associated with Gammex® PF. Incorporating Ansell's advanced hydrophilic/hydrophobic polymer lining to assist with damp or dry donning, Gammex PF Micro-Thin surgical gloves deliver the benefits of increased sensitivity combined with superior donning. Gammex PF Micro-Thin are ideal microsurgery gloves.
- Unique latex formulation delivers thin surgical gloves for heightened sensitivity - ideal for microsurgery or sensitive procedures
- Powder-free latex providing the best clinical practice with less post-operative sequale
- Textured finger and palm area for enhanced wet and dry grip
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining with hydrophilic and hydrophobic elements to facilitate damp donning and intra-operative changes
- Excellent moisture control to maintain glove shape, fit and feel
- P.E.A.R.L. technology to reduce extractable protein levels, reducing risk of latex sensitisation
- Made on a straight finger former for best fit and feel
- Shaped finger pads for improved finger sensitivity and surgical finesse
- Smooth upper surface to reduce friction with instrumentation and tying sutures
- Graduated palm thickness to reduce hand working pressures
- Relocated thumb ball reduces working resistance when double donned
- Reduced cuff roll down and easier donning
- Tapered thickness to reduce carpal tunnel pressure when double donned
- Cuff printing of brand and L and R for easy identification
- Sticky band for improved gown sleeve grip
- Tan coloured natural rubber latex to reduce light flare under operative lights
Ansell Gammex Latex Moisturising Glove Size 6.5
Moisturising Powder Free Surgical Glove
Gammex PF HydraSoft delivers new standards of protection by caring for your skin whilst you operate. Surgical scrubs are drying and abrasive so we have added a moisturiser to the polymer lining of our leading surgical glove, Gammex® PF. You skin is your primary barrier and now your secondary barrier, the surgical glove, moisturises your dried skin whilst providing premium barrier protection. Feel the difference with Gammex PF HydraSoft.
White coloured natural rubber latex
- Skin moisturiser to sooth dried skin thus maintaining hand health.
- Powder free latex providing the excellent clinical practice with less post-operative sequale, more cost effective.
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining with hydrophilic and hydrophobic elements which facilitates damp donning and intra-operative changes.
- Excellent moisture control which maintains glove shape, fit and feel and reduces risk of electrosurgical shock.
- P.E.A.R.L. (Protein and Endogenous Allergen Reduction Leaching) technology that delivers a glove with50ug/dm² extractible proteins, reducing risk of latex sensitisation.
- PV100 accelerator becomes gases which are completely consumed during processing leaving non detectable residue – chemical accelerator residue thereby reducing the risk of contact dermatitis.
Powder free, polymer lined, with finely controlled chlorination process to ensure consistent dry and wet grip.
Shape and features
- Made on a straight finger former for excellent fit and feel.
- Thinner and shaped finger pads for improved finger sensitivity and surgical finesse.
- Textured under surface of fingers and palm for maximum grip, both wet and dry.
- Smooth upper surface to reduce friction with instrumentation and tying sutures.
- Graduated palm thickness to reduce hand working pressures.
- Relocated thumb ball reduces working resistance when double donned.
- Tapered straight cuff for improved gown grip, reduced cuff roll down and easier donning.
- Tapered thickness to reduce carpal tunnel pressure when double donned.
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L and R for easy identification.
- Sticky band for improved gown sleeve grip.
- Statistically tested to an AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) of 0.065 before packaging.
- Carries CE mark.
- Gamma irradiation sterilised.
- Meets EN standards.
- FDA certified – Good Manufacture Practice (GMP).
- Use of virgin packaging materials, minimises field contamination.
Ansell Micro-Touch Blue Nitrile Medium
With it’s superior comfort and reliable protection Micro-Touch Blue Nitrile examination gloves feature an advanced stretch formulation provising ultimate comfort and fit. With it’s high strength and excellent protection features this glove is ideal fur use in nearly all clinical settings.
Ansell Micro-Touch DermaClean Powder Free Latex Glove Medium
Micro-Touch® DermaClean® Powder-Free, Latex Examination Gloves. Providing a secure grip in wet and dry conditions, Micro-Touch DermaClean are ideal for instrumentation, handling test tubes or infusion equipment. Ansell's latex technology ensures a comfortable, well fitting and flexible glove.
Areas of Use
- General Wards
- Natural rubber latex formulation for a comfortable, soft and flexible fit
- Powder-free glove to eliminate powder related complications
- Textured outer surface for high wet and dry grip levels
- Thiurams-free and mercaptobenzothiazoles-free to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis
- Smooth chlorinated inner surface for easy donning
- Low allergenicity glove due to both low chemical residues and latex protein and the absence of powder
- Ambidextrous gloves
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste
- Full size range: XS-XL (five sizes)