EBOS Healthcare is Australasia’s most experienced and progressive provider of Health & Medical supplies.
About EBOS Healthcare
We connect people to the world's best health and wellness products.
For over 95 years EBOS Healthcare have been supplying Public and Private Hospitals, Day Surgeries, General Practice, Aged Care Facilities and Specialist Clinics with the best products from around the world.
As a single source supply business with distribution coverage across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, EBOS Healthcare is well positioned to service its customers for all their health and medical product requirements throughout Australasia.
At EBOS Healthcare we continuously explore and evaluate new solutions on behalf of our customers by collaborating with global manufacturers who are innovative and pioneer products that meet our customers’ needs and who share our values of Quality, Integrity and Trust.
With over 35,000 products, more than 1,000 global suppliers and offices in 10 locations across Australasia, the business is well placed to meet the ever changing needs of the healthcare environment.
By operating specialised business units within Primary Care, Hospital and Aged Care with dedicated sales, marketing and customer service teams for every channel, we are able to take an entrepreneurial approach to each area of supply. This allows us to customise our service to meet the expectations of each market segment and increase the value for our customers through tailored solutions.
With extensive market coverage through our specialised business divisions, we follow and support healthcare practitioners and patients at all stages of their lives.
The scale and breadth of our business provides us the edge over others to offer Value and Variety without compromising on Quality.
And this is what truly makes us 'Essential to Health'.
EBOS Healthcare Divisions
General Practice, Accident & Emergency, Primary Healthcare Organisations & Allied Health Professionals
- We deliver innovative products and solutions combined with the knowledgeable staff dedicated to the Primary Care environment.
- We work with our partners to support their continued focus on improvement of clinical health outcomes and patient care.
- Dedicated to looking for new opportunities and initiatives that challenge the status quo and delight the customer.
Public and Private Hospitals
- A dedicated team of clinical specialists and business managers provide a strong focus on both clinical and commercial areas of your business.
- Strong commitment to clinical specialities such as Infection Prevention, Acute Care, Medical Equipment and Surgical Instruments.
- Work alongside suppliers and clients to bring innovative products and solutions that add value and enhance patient care.
Aged Care & Rehabilitation
Rest Homes, Community Care, Specialist Rehabilitation Centres
- Strong sector relationships offering customers both choice and expertise in core disciplines including Continence, Wound care Solutions, Infection Prevention, Seating, Patient Positioning and Handling.
- Our focus in this specialised channel offers customers the certainty of working with a business partner with expertise, knowledge and empathy in this complex area.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.