The gel of choice in 97% of UK acute hospitals and exported to more than 60 countries around the world, EBOS Healthcare is proud to represent the lubricating jelly and ultrasound gel range in Australia and New Zealand.
OptiLube, is a sterile lubricating jelly that comes in a wide range of formats and sizes, including sachets, tubes, and syringes, so you can choose the right one in a variety of clinical procedures. Easy to open and use, OptiLube is formulated to give you the best lubrication and comfort – reducing pain, trauma and infection.
Optimum Medical understand that when you have a catheter fitted, you still want the confidence to do all the things you enjoy. So they designed their urology range with thoughtful features to help you feel comfortable and confident.
They offer a complete range of urine drainage options, including ergonomically shaped leg bags, durable large capacity night bags, and easy to use one handed catheter valves.
Their range of catheter and leg bag support and fixation devices are designed to give you independence with confidence. Support your leg and night bags with our range of thoughtful and discreet bag support devices. Designed for your comfort, safety and security. You can wear them on their own, or with a combination of other products in the range.
Our range of Optimum Medical Products
Optilube 2.7g Sachet
OptiLube sachets are a sterile lubricating jelly for individual use. These sachets eliminate the risk of patient contamination and are ideal for a convenient application. Available in either 2.7g or 5g.
The OptiLube™ brand is a range of class IIa sterile lubricating gel which is available in many different formats. OptiLube is a water based, water soluble gel, which has a non sticky, non greasy formulation. OptiLube will not damage rubber or metal and is safe to use on human tissue.
OptiPro 70% Alcohol Swabs
OptiPro™ Wipe is a 70% alcohol cleansing wipe for use on skin prior to injection.
OptiPro professional wipes make infection control and prevention simple. Each individually wrapped wipe comes in an easy-tear sachet, and is designed to fall from its packaging, so it’s ideal for an aseptic non-touch technique (ANTT) when preparing a sterile area.
They are supplied in individual sachets and available in boxes of 100 with easy to tear packs
- Size: 60mm x 30mm
Vue Ultrasonic Gel Clear 250ml
Vue Ultrasound Gel is water soluble and non sticky which ensures maximum patient comfort.
- Offers superb ‘standoff’ for superficial scanning.
- Single use 250ml bottle format promote infection control procedures (as opposed to decanting from 5 litre containers.)
- Easy-open 250ml bottles are able to dispense large amounts of gel effortlessly onto patient’s skin. .
- Hypoallergenic, water-soluble and non-sticky in formulation to ensure maximum patient comfort.
- Will not stain or damage skin, clothing or transducers.
- Does not stain or damage skin, clothing or transducers
- Contains no salt
- Excellent viscosity
Vue Ultrasound Gel is a convenient, versatile way to provide diagnostic medical ultrasound procedures.
- Size: 250ml
- Outer Pack: Case/40
UGO Catheter Straps Medium
The Ugo Fix Catheter Strap is secure, reliable and simple to use. It provides comfortable support, giving patients the freedom to move around freely and safely.
You can use the Ugo Fix Catheter Strap to support urethral catheters, suprapubic catheters and sheath systems. It fixes on either the catheter or leg bag tubing, and offers some distinctive features:
- All five sizes are fully adjustable and can be cut to fit
- Simple design to keep tubing in a fixed position, absorbing any pulling on the indwelling catheter yet allowing natural movement – so there’s no tension on the urethra or bladder neck
- Clear instructions, enabling correct, convenient fitting
- Reusable, washable hypoallergenic fabric strap with silicone technology to ensure a firm grip to the skin without slipping or irritation
- Effectively assists in supporting the leg bag, ensuring comfort as it fills, when used with the Ugo Fix Sleeve
- Ideally complemented by the Ugo Fix Sleeve and Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip)
UGO Fix Sleeve Leg Bag Holder – Medium
The Ugo Fix Sleeve is designed to support leg bags attached to urethral catheters, suprapubic catheters and urinary sheath systems.
- Washable, knitted, fibre blends providing strength and durability
- Contours to leg shape for even distribution of urine and reduced noise
- Graduated lines of concentrated elastane for support and controlled expansion when bag is filling
- External seam to prevent skin damage and provide comfort
- Strengthened outlet hole to maintain continuous support
- Increased width and strength to top and bottom bands for support and fixation
- No unnecessary tube holes in the top seam therefore preventing disconnection of the link drainage system
- Colour coded top seam to assist with correct fitting and re ordering