Based in Skaneateles Falls, New York, Welch Allyn was founded in 1915. Welch Allyn has brought a unique perspective to developing diagnostic solutions by combining pragmatic knowledge with a visionary spirit of innovation and ongoing improvement.
Since inventing the first direct-illuminating, hand-held ophthalmoscope, Welch Allyn has developed hundreds of breakthrough products and technologies to become a leading global manufacturer of physical examination instruments and accessories and EMR-connected vital signs and cardiac monitoring solutions.
The company delivers everyday practical diagnostic tools that help doctors and nurses provide better care for their patients.
Welch Allyn continues to focus on the customer and imagine how healthcare will be delivered in the future to develop tools and future-proof technologies.
Top Picks From Our Welch Allyn Range
Welch Allyn Panoptic Macroview LED Diagnostic Set
Diagnostic Set with PanOptic™ Ophthalmoscope, MacroView™ Otoscope with Throat Illuminator.
- MacroView Otoscope
- PanOptic Ophthalmoscope
- Lithium ion battery handle
- Desk pod & charger
- Carry case.
- LED bulb
Welch Allyn Pocket LED SEt Blueberry
The Welch Allyn Pocket LED Otoscope and Pocket LED Ophthalmoscope, come standard with Welch Allyn SureColor™ LED lamps. Maximum performance and durability in a compact set, that travels easily with you from one patient to the next.
- Set feature a soft carrying case and disposable ear tips
- Featuring Welch Allyn SureColor™ LED lamp technology, which provides the exact light you need for detailed views of the ear canal and fundus
- Light-weight and portable, for the comfort and control you need during examinations
- Fibre optics provide cool light with no reflections or obstructions
- Pocket LED Otoscope is most durable, pocket-style otoscope on the market today, based on rigorous drop text versus leading competitors
- Image is sample of product
Welch Allyn Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle 3.5v, Pod & Transformer
Twice the power, half the weight
- Smaller diameter and half the weight of 3.5 V NiCad Handles
- 120 minutes of operation between charges (compared to 60 minutes for standard NiCad Handles)
- Charges in Universal Desk Charger or pod charger
- Compatible with all Welch Allyn 3.5 V instrument heads
- Low battery indicator light
- Image is sample of product
Welch Allyn Macroview Otoscope without Throat Illminator
Delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualize the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. This instrument is a significant advance in hand-held otoscopy, providing an improved view for enhanced learning and decision making.
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction
Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor with SureBP, Masimo SpO2, SureTemp Plus Thermometer
The Connex® Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations.
The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and accurately sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency. It offers an upgradeable design and custom configurations including a choice of thermometry and/or pulse oximetry, connectivity and mounting/mobility options.
In addition, the new Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive™ technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently.
- Help improve accuracy and performance for neonate through adult patients
- SureBP technology can provide BP in only 15-seconds - 3X faster than competitors
- Blood pressure averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis
- Connex Scoring App on-device calculator for custom protocols like NEWS, MEWS
- Choice of leading SpO2 technologies: Masimo®, Nellcor® or Nonin®
- Partnerships with more than 90 leading EMRs including Epic and Cerner
- Mobile stand option incl. work surface w/integrated battery for extended usage
Welch Allyn Connex VSM 6400 with NIBP, Masimo & Suretemp
The Connex VSM is an advanced, touch screen monitor featuring bright, vivid colors with minimal knobs or buttons for ease of cleaning—perfect for general care floors within the hospital and also for surgery centers and other ambulatory care offices. For hospitals, working with Connex VM software, clinicians can improve workflow by wirelessly sending patient vitals directly to the EMR from the bedside. For physician offices, choose the specific workflow you need—monitoring, spot check or triage.
- SureBP® technology measures BP as cuff is inflating
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal
- Pulse rate and MAP included
- SureTemp Plus thermometry
- Masimo or Nellcor Pulse Oximetry
- Integrated thermal printer
- Get immediate access to accurate patient vitals
- Wireless capability allows data to be sent to the EMR anytime, anywhere
- Profiles controls alarms and configures to specific workflows
- Advanced patient ID verifies patient name
- Connects to all leading EHR systems to reduce documentation errors
- Interval programs for automatic readings
- Use across procedure, triage and general exam environments for both spot check and continuous monitoring
- Save vitals information with the patient name for future reference
- Only one step away from the home screen for any function or parameter
- Fast recharging Lithium-Ion battery
Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
- Auto Feedback Logic during inflation for excellent patient comfort & acceptance
- Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® WorkStation software (Version 1.6.)
Blood Pressure Monitoring
Welch Allyn DS66 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Multi-Cuff Kit
Gauge and Multi-Cuff Kit with Durable One-Piece Child-Print, Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult Cuffs and Nylon Zipper Case
Maintain accurate blood pressure readings with lower lifetime cost with gear-free DuraShock™ technology, the first major innovation in aneroid technology in nearly 100 years. Part of our Gold Series, the DS66 Trigger features an innovative trigger-release design for easy operation.
- Shock resistant to maintain accuracy with lower lifetime cost—can withstand up to 30" drop and remain in calibration
- Soft comfort grip
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Trigger deflation valve for smooth, one-finger operation
- 15-year calibration warranty
- Lighter weight than traditional models—won’t weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics
Welch Allyn 767 Desk Mount Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Cuff
Improved ergonomics and a new modern design make the 767 Aneroid an easy-to-use and attractive blood pressure aneroid. Based on Welch Allyn’s near century of experience building and designing innovative blood pressure technology, it’s the smart choice for accurate and reliable readings in your facility.
- Laser-engraved dial face provides unmatched accuracy
- Recessed dial face and high contrast red pointer increase visability and reduce parallax errors
- Lifetime calibration warranty.
- Simple color changes give the aneroid a new look
- Latex and Mercury Free
Welch Allyn Connex ProBP 3400 with SureBP
Accurate, reliable, connected blood pressure readings in the palm of your hand.
- Small, handheld design makes device easy to carry and capture readings on rounds or in triage settings
- Hospital-grade SureBP™ technology enables fast, accurate 15-second blood pressure readings, improving patient comfort
- Obtains accurate readings and minimizes error codes, even in the presence of many cases of motion or weak pulse
- Compatible with blood pressure cuff sizes ranging from small child (12 cm) to thigh (55 cm)
- Lithium ion battery technology delivers 100 readings on a single charge with rapid recharge time
- Configurable to match your workflow and specific patient needs. Upgradeable so that your initial investment is protected as your needs change
- Mercury and latex free to ensure clinician and patient safety
Welch Allyn Braun Thermoscan Pro 6000
The Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 ear thermometer featuring advanced measurement technology has the speed and simplicity you need to capture accurate and reliable temperature readings in a comfortable way for patients. The Braun PRO 6000 advantage lies in our innovative PerfecTemp technology, which overcomes the potential for low readings, compared to core, by adjusting for factors that impact measurement accuracy. Memory recall button and 60-second pulse timer are added features to support staff efficiency and help improve workflow.
- Innovative PerfecTemp™ technology adjusts for variability in probe placement
- ExacTemp™ technology detects stability of the probe during measurement
- Designed to take quick and accurate readings, to improve patient satisfaction
- 60 second pulse timer assists with manual measurement of pulse rate, respiration
- Three year warranty
Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan Pro 6000 Probe Covers
- Braun ThermoScan Pro 6000
- Braun ThermoScan Pro 4000
Welch Allyn CP150 ECG with Interpretive
The Welch Allyn CP 150 Electrocardiograph (ECG) offers simplicity with speed.
- 7" colour, touch-screen display for fast and easy entry of accurate patient information
- Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly and lets you take an ECTG at a moments notice
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Three (3) lead ECG preview
- Optional adult and pediatric MEANS ECG interpretation software offers a second opinion
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
- Store up to 100 test results on the device or transfer to a USB memory stick
Welch Allyn PC-Based Resting ECG
PCR-100i PC-Based Resting ECG, Interpretive Software--12-Lead Resting ECG System
Turns any PC into a full-featured electrocardiograph. Intuitive Windows® operation makes it easy for your staff to learn and use, while the power and features of a PC-based system save money and increase utilization of existing equipment.
- Large screen display saves time and eliminates repeat ECGs
- ECG measurements speed physician review and interpretation
- Programmable report formats that print on plain paper using inkjet or laser printer
- On-screen ECG report editor lets you change or add a diagnosis
- Serial comparison lets you compare previous ECGs to highlight changes
- Optional ECG interpretation available
- Upgradeable—leverage your investment by adding spirometry and ABPM modules to complete your cardiopulmonary suite
Welch Allyn GS300 General Exam Light with Table/Wall Mount
Utilizing a single white LED, the GS 300 Exam Light Provides a whiter, brigher light than halogen and consumes less energy.
- Perfect combination of intense light output and cool operation in a compact design.
- Affordable price and rugged performance
- Touchless On/Off
- Multiple mounting options for floor space maximization
- Low cost of ownership due to elimination of bulb replacement and lower energy consumption
- Easy Assembly
- 5 year limited warranty to include the LED light source and power supply only
Welch Allyn GS600 Minor Procedure Light with Mobile Stand
The Welch Allyn GS600 Minor Procedure Light was designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions, with the ability to control the light output. The Green Series 600 Minor Procedure Light features:
- Three, white LEDs in a wider head with integrated handle for easy maneuverability.
- LEDs do not require replacement and are a brighter light than halogen, while consuming less energy for improved facility efficiencies—now you can see true tissue color rendition while reducing your current cost of ownership.
- The Green Series Lights were designed to improve patient exams while reducing environmental impact.
- Improve staff productivity and satisfaction with easy assembly and cleaning
- Touchless intensity and power controls help reduce risk of cross-contamination
- Standardize with a rugged, ergonomic, long-lasting and high-performance light
- Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options LED life of 50,000 hours to maximize investment
- Three, white LEDs for greater, controlled intensity