Ansell Micro-Touch SensiClean II Powder Free Latex Exam Glove X Large
Supplier Part: 4568 II
Unit: Bx 80
Bulk Unit: 10 per Case
We are pleased to announce a price decrease for selected Ansell Microtouch Exam Gloves which will come into effect from Monday 14th February. We will continue to review pricing to make sure we pass on any further reductions throughout 2022.
Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves
Micro-Touch SensiClean II examination gloves combine excellent tactility with high levels of comfort. This glove has been designed for caring for frail skin while delivering a positive, non-aggressive grip. Micro-Touch SensiClean II is also the glove of choice for those wishing to double glove.
Areas of use
• Double gloving.
• Frail skin care.
• Dental practice.
• Cream colour
• Ambidextrous powder free gloves with excellent tactile sensitivity.
• Mild textured gloves with a very comfortable fit and feel.
• Ideal product for effortless double gloving.
• Low allergenicity glove due to both low chemical residues and latex protein (total protein levels less than 50ug/dm2) and the absence of powder.
• Thiurams and mercaptobenzotiazoles free, decreasing the risk of allergic contact dermatitis.
• Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste – save on glove wastage.
• Three year shelf-life.
• Full size range – XS to XL (five sizes).
• Mild textured surface for secure wet and dry grip while still very gentle on the patient’s skin. If higher grip levels are required, please try Micro-Touch® DermaClean®.
• Chlorinated powder free glove.
• Beaded cuff
• Material: Natural Rubber Latex (NRL).
• Colour: Cream.
• Donning agent: None.
• Design: Ambidextrous with beaded cuff.
• Fingertip thickness (single): 0.11mm.
• Cuff thickness (single): 0.08mm.
• Length: 240mm
• Statistically tested to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes (exceeds world standards).
• Manufacturing facilities are both FDA certified – Good Manufacture Practice (GMP) and ISO 13485 certified.
• Complies with AS/NZS 4011:1997.
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.