Ansell Micro-Touch NitraFree Powder & Latex Free Nitrile Exam Glove Small
Supplier Part: 4511
Bulk Unit: 10 per Case
We are currently experiencing very high demand for this product, so there will be a delay in fulfilling your order. Please be assured we are working with our suppliers to expedite more stock as soon as possible.
Accelerator-Free, Nitrile Examination Gloves
Micro-Touch® NitraFree™ pink examination gloves are powder, latex and chemical accelerator-free, making them the ideal choice for those suffering from a latex allergy or a chemical accelerator sensitivity. Made from a softer nitrile formulation for increased comfort, Micro-Touch NitraFree also feature nitrile's characteristic high resistance to tear, puncture and chemicals, including chemotherapy drugs.
Micro-Touch NitraFree latex free examination gloves are suitable for use by people with sensitive skin conditions including: latex allergy, contact dermatitis or chemical allergies and sensitivities.
Areas of Use
- General wards
- Chemotherapy drugs administration areas
- Scope cleaning
- Emergency departments
- Sterilising departments
- Latex- free examination gloves, suitable for use by latex-allergy sufferers
- Powder-free gloves to eliminate powder related complications
- Chemical accelerator-free for minimising the risk of latex allergy Type IV or allergic contact dermatitis
- Textured fingers for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Synthetic gloves made from a soft, nitrile formulation for increased comfort levels
- High resistance to punctures and tearing
- Good chemotherapy drug resistance (FDA approved*)
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of commonly used chemicals including chemotherapy drugs
- Ambidextrous design with beaded cuff for ease of donning
- Pink colour for easy identification as a synthetic glove
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste
- 3 year shelf-life
- Available in four sizes: S- XL
- 240mm cuff length**
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.