Ansell Micro-Touch NitraTex Powder Free Nitrile Exam Glove X Large (240mm)
Supplier Part: 4476
Bulk Unit: 10 per Case
We are currently experiencing very high demand for this product, so there will be a delay in fulfilling your order. Please be assured we are working with our suppliers to expedite more stock as soon as possible.
Powder Free Nitrile Examination Gloves
Micro-Touch NitraTex nitrile gloves provide a suitable alternative to natural rubber latex. Micro-Touch NitraTex offers high tear and chemical resistance. Available in two cuff lengths (240 and 280 mm) to offer extra protection in the wrist area.
Areas of use
- General wards.
- Scope cleaning (sleeve extenders available in polyethylene, vinyl or neoprene).
- Sterilising departments.
- Blue coloured nitrile glove for easy identification as a synthetic glove.
- Nitrile gloves offering a comfortable fit and good grip.
- Improved softer formula.
- Both powder and latex free.
- High tear resistance.
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of commonly used chemicals.
- Silicone free – ensures no delamination to contaminate test results.
- Thiurams free – reduces risk of contact dermatitis.
- Layer pack for easier dispensing and reduction of waste – save on glove wastage.
- Three year shelf-life.
- Size range: S-XL (four sizes).
- Textured fingers and palm for excellent grip.
- Mild textured finish for excellent grip.
- Beaded cuff.
- Available in two cuff lengths: Standard Cuff (240 mm) and Long Cuff (280 mm) for extra protection where required
- Material: 100 per cent nitrile.
- Colour: Blue.
- Donning agent: None.
- Design: Ambidextrous with beaded cuff.
- Fingertip thickness (single): 0.12 mm.
- Cuff thickness (single): 0.08 mm.
- Length: 240 mm and 280 mm.
- Statistically tested to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes (exceeds world standards).
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 13485.
- Carries the CE mark and conforms to EN 455- 1,2&3.
- FDA certified – Good Manufacture Practice (GMP).