Ansell Gammex Non-Latex Glove Size 7
Supplier Part: 340006070
Unit: Bx 50
Bulk Unit: 4 per Case
Powder Free Neoprene Surgical Gloves
Gammex PF DermaPrene surgical gloves offer the best of both worlds; they are latex free and accelerator free. Chemical sensitivity (Type IV reactions) can be confused with latex sensitivity, in the absence of specific testing. DermaPrene Ultra addresses both risk factors by being both accelerator and latex free.
Gammex PF DermaPrene surgical gloves are manufactured from a new generation neoprene blend, which mimics the characteristics of natural rubber latex, and additionally provides increased tensile strength and greater puncture resistance.
Green colour for instant identification as a synthetic glove, reducing confusion and risk to both staff and patients with sensitive skin.
- Powder free synthetic glove offering strength,softness,comfort and grip.
- Puncture resistant.
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining contains hydrophilic and hydrophobic domains, which facilitate dry, damp and double donning.
- Moisture control reduces risk of electro surgery shocks.
- Surface finish
- Mild textured finish.
- Neoprene material provides excellent grip and improved sensitivity.
- Neoprene – Ansell’s formulation provides you with greater softness and strength. No natural rubber latex associated proteins.
- Accelerator free (no chemical residuals).
- Molecularly cross-linked Neoprene produces a soft, comfortable glove with enhanced fit and feel.
- Provides secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions.
- Thinner fingers and palm for increased tactile sensitivity.
- Specific curved finger former specially selected for Neoprene characteristics. Widened thumb ball for reduced palm pressure and improved comfort.
- Maintains shape and fit with hand moisture.
- Straight, thinner cuff to improve softness and comfort: 305mm length.
- Wide ‘sticky band’ positioned at the cuff end to secure gown and prevent roll down.
- Cuff printing of brand, size and L and R for easy identification.
- Statistically tested to an AQL of 0.065 before packaging for pinholes.
- Meets AS/NZS 4179.
- Carries the CE Mark, conforms to EN 455 and ISO 10282.
- Gamma irradiation sterilised.
- Meets ASTM standards.
- Complies to FDA QSR (Quality System Regulation).
- Use of virgin packaging materials, minimising field contamination.
- Manufactured in compliant facility ISO 13485.
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.