Ansell Gammex Non-Latex PI Size 7
Supplier Part: 340056070
Unit: Bx 50
Bulk Unit: 4 per Case
We are currently experiencing very high demand for this product, so there will be a delay in fulfilling your order. Please be assured we are working with our suppliers to expedite more stock as soon as possible.
Gammex® Non-Latex PI are latex-free and powder-free surgical gloves. Gammex® Non-Latex PI provides you with the comfort and elasticity you would expect from a latex surgical glove, in a pure synthetic latex-free alternative. Polyisoprene is a synthetic polymer latex that mimics the characteristics of natural rubber latex, so Gammex® Non-Latex PI surgical gloves are strong, highly elastic and tactile.
- Polyisoprene gloves, completely free of natural rubber latex proteins
- Powder free for best clinical outcomes (please see Ansell Cares Hazards of Glove Powder*)
- Polyurethane (animal free) lining to aid in donning, double donning and intra-operative changes
- Micro-rough finish provides excellent grip characteristics
- Made on a curved and rounded finger formers for improved fit and comfort
- Cuff thickness ensures strength for easy donning
- Cuff shape is non-fluted to ensure good gown grip
- Cuff is beaded yet the bead is an inverted roll to prevent accidental cuff roll down.
- Cuff printing identifies glove as non-latex, the size and differentiates as (L) and (R) gloves
- Light pastel green coloured polyisoprene
- Size: 7
- UOM: box/50 pairs
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.