Halyard Laparotomy Drape w/incise, Sterile
Supplier Part: 89282
Unit: CAR 15
For the full range of general procedures, we've got you covered. From laparotomy and endoscopic drapes to breast, chest and thyroid drapes, Halyard Health has adaptable systems that offer maximum flexibility for surgical procedures. Designed for safety and convenience, Halyard Health drapes are developed to protect you and your patients.
- Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments
- Fabric that's resistant to tearing, strike-through, and abrasion, while providing secure attachment for line and tubes
- Resistance to strike-through from alcohol and other prep solutions
- Lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission
- A choice of fabric reinforcements designed either to reduce instrument slippage or control fluid run off
- Convenient tube and line management systems, including troughs and hook & loops
- Drape Dimensions: 100" x 72" x 120"
- Name: Laparotomy drapes
- Category: General surgery
- Drape/Procedure Type: General
- Surgical Specialty: General /universal
- Fabric: SMS
- Fabric Weight Description: Standard
- Line Control System: Fabric tube holders
- UOM: Ctn/15
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.