Is your practice looking to go Latex Free?
Have you considered changing from Latex Surgical Gloves but do not want to buy a whole box of Non-Latex?
You can now Buy Gammex Non-Latex PI Surgical Gloves in Pairs.
Minimum order of 5 PAIRS.
The Gammex Non-Latex PI provides you with the comfort and elasticity you would expect from a natural rubber latex surgical glove.
- Dermashield coating polymer lining to aid in donning.
- Finely controlled surface treatment provides excellent grip characteristics.
- SureFit technology beaded cuffs prevents accidental cuff roll.
- Cuff printing of brand size and L (left) and R (right) for easy identification.
Ansell - A story of a nurse living with a latex allergy
How to don a sterile glove without compromising sterility
What Are the Key FEATURES & BENEFITS of Gammex Non-Latex PI?
- Latex-like comfort from a non-latex glove
- Exceptional instrument handling and grip
- Non-latex, diphenylguanidine-free (DPG-Free) and cetylpyridinium chloride-free (CPC-Free)
- Effortless dry and damp donning as well as intra-operative changes
What are Gammex Non-Latex PI Surgical Gloves made of?
The Gammex Non-Latex PI Surgical Glove is made of Polyisoprene.
What are the benefits of Polyisoprene?
The benefit of Polyisoprene is that it is a skin-friendly surgical glove with a soft glove formulation that delivers extra comfort.
Key benefits include:
- A softer and 'stretchier' PI glove featuring superior comfort compared to Ansell's latex gloves.
- Smooth with micro-textured finish for exceptional instrument handling and grip.
- Free from chemical accelerators known to cause chemical Type IV allergies and sensitivities for optimised allergenic profile.
- The DERMASHIELD Technology internal coating facilitates dry and damp donning as well as intra-operative changes.
Who are Gammex Non-Latex PI Surgical Gloves recommended for?
The Gammex Non-Latex PI Surgical Glove is recommended for:
- All surgeries, especially high risk procedures in orthopaedics, trauma, and cardiac.
- Provides extra comfort during long, sustained procedures.
- Provides protection from chemical accelerators such as thiurams, carbamates and mercaptos known to cause chemical Type IV allergies.
- Can be used for in Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) procedures.
Is the Gammex Non-Latex PI a powder free glove?
Yes, the Gammex Non-Latex PI Glove is powder free.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.