Portex Tracheostomy Kit 7mm
Supplier Part: 100/810/070CZ
Supplied as a kit including Blue Line Ultra® tracheostomy tube, two inner cannulae, cleaning brush and tracheostomy tube holder.
- Thermosensitive PVC – provides sufficient rigidity for initial insertion, and then softens at body temperature to accommodate individual patient anatomy
- 105° angle for comfort in-situ
- Tube is suitably radio-opaque to enable confirmation of tube position
- Soft Seal cuff – velvet soft; low pressure, high volume cuff, with larger cuff resting diameter
- Clear markings on pilot balloon provide relevant information
- Flange is soft for maximum patient comfort, and clear to ensure aesthetic acceptability
- Obturator features special clip design to minimise tube tip movement during insertion
- Fenestrated option features multiple fenestrations to minimise risk of occlusion of fenestrations
- Inner cannula designed to be robust and easy to use. Ring pull design aids smooth insertion and removal from tube, minimising patient trauma
- Size of inner cannula indicated to avoid errors in use
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.