Ansell Gammex Latex Dermashield 7.5
Supplier Part: 330063075
Unit: Bx 50
Bulk Unit: 4 per Case
Prices shown are exclusive of GST
GAMMEX® Latex DermaShield® gloves provide enhanced donning ability through their polymer lining. The DermaShield® finish enables you to don with damp or dry hands. GAMMEX® Latex DermaShield® gloves’ specific grip characteristics enable you to positively grip instruments whilst the smooth upper surface allows for effective manipulation of delicate items such as suture material.
- Powder-free glove offering strength, softness, comfort and grip.
- DermaShield® Coating (animal-free) polymer lining with hydrophilic and hydrophobic elements facilitates damp donning and intra-operative changes.
- Excellent latex moisture control maintains shape and fit with hand.
- P.E.A.R.L. (Protein and Endogenous Allergen Reduction Leaching) wash technology delivers low levels of residual proteins and chemicals, reducing the risk of latex and chemical sensitisation.
- Moisture control reduces risk of electrosurgery shocks.
- PV100 accelerator is completely consumed during processing leaving non detectable chemical accelerator residue – thereby reducing the risk of contact dermatitis.
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.