Ansell Gammex Non-Latex Sensitive 8
Supplier Part: 340007080
Unit: Bx 50
Bulk Unit: 4 per Case
The precedent-setting GAMMEX® Non-Latex Sensitive glove has the natural fit and comfort you love in GAMMEX® gloves, so you can focus exclusively on your performance and not your skin sensitivities.
- A major innovation in non-latex, accelerator-free glove formulation, SENSOPRENE®, allows for superior sensitivity while maintaining glove strength.
- The accelerator-free formulation ensures comprehensive protection for healthcare workers with chemical allergies to accelerators.
- GAMMEX® design and manufacturing guarantee the desirable fit, donning properties, and grip you expect.
- Has the soft cream color you want in a surgical glove.
The GAMMEX® Non-Latex Sensitive protects healthcare workers and patients against additional causes of skin reactions with features such as:
- Casein-free formulation – to minimise reactions to animal proteins.
- CPC-free polymer coating – eliminates irritation caused by cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC).
The GAMMEX® Non-Latex Sensitive glove also delivers the proven protection and quality you expect in all GAMMEX® gloves:
- Meets or exceeds international standards.
- Delivers strong resistance to viral permeation, verified by extensive bacteriophage test results.
- Provides high resistance to alcohol-based hand disinfectants.
Advantages of the SENSOPRENE® glove formulation
SENSOPRENE® is a new formulation, designed for the ultimate sensitivity and comfort. Free of natural rubber latex and chemical accelerators, it reduces the risk of both latex and chemical allergies while also maintaining glove strength.
- Image is sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.