BD Push Button Blood Collection Set 23g x .75, 7'' Tubing with Luer Adapter
Supplier Part: 367336
Unit: Bx 50
Buy In Item
These blood collection sets feature push button-activated needle retraction for instant protection against needle stick injuries. They are ideal for use in venous blood collection or for short-term infusions of up to two hours, especially in high-risk environments. It’s so easy to use that minimal training is required.
- Safety mechanism provides split-second protection against needle stick injuries
- Push button mechanism can be activated from within the vein without patient discomfort
- The needle instantly withdraws completely and permanently inside the housing
- Single-handed activation, so attention remains focused on the patient and the puncture site
- Blood flows into the inspection chamber immediately upon vein access for verification of successful venipuncture before collection
- Latex-free materials, with tubing that does not coil or curl
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.