BD Insyte A/G BC Pro 22gx1 Blu
Supplier Part: 382923
Bulk Unit: 50 per Box
BD Insyte A/G BC Pro 22g x 1 Blu
BD Insyte Autoguard BC is proven to reduce the risk of blood exposure by 95%.
The healthcare industry has come a long way in preventing needlestick injuries and their potential dangers.
Even so, blood exposure during a peripheral IV insertion is still a factor - and a risk - to healthcare workers and patients.
New blood exposure doesn't have to be "part of the job." 98% of clinicians stated they had no risk of blood exposure during insertion when using BD Insyte Autoguard BC, which means:
- No risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
- No clean up of blood spills
- No need to worry about stopping blood
- No add-on costs for clean-up supplies
In addition, the BD Insyte™ Autoguard™ BC Pro Shielded IV Cannula with Blood Control Technology includes the following new enhancements:
- A taller push tab and three ridges designed to improve cannula advancement control.
- BD Instaflash™ Needle Technology is now available on all 18-gauge products. BD Instaflash™ Needle Technology is designed to confirm immediate vessel entry at the point of insertion to assist with first-stick success.
- Adding two 1.25-inch length 22-gauge cannula products, winged and non-winged, to provide clinicians with greater choice to help assist them in meeting varying patient needs.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.